Non-Resident Nepali Association (NRNA) was established with the purpose of uniting and binding the Nepali Diaspora under one umbrella on 11 October 2003. In the course of completing 18 years of its existence NRNA has developed into a non-governmental global organization and a network of Nepali origin by establishing National Coordination Council (NCC) in 82 countries to represent its interests, concerns and commitments. Wherever we Nepalese may go or settle, whichever nationality we may possess, we never forget our land of origin, the land which holds our identity and soul. We rejoice in the achievement of our beloved country and her people and are disheartened by their sufferings and failures. Our belief: “Once a Nepali you always remain a Nepali”, is reinforced by our commitment to streamline our energy and resources for the transformation of the Nepali society. It is the duty and responsibility of every nation to promote, represent and safe guard the welfare of its nationals or people of its origin having foreign nationality and this will ultimately be in the interest of the nation....
Our Core Values
Our Motto: “ For Nepali by Nepali ”
- Promote and protect the rights and interest of Nepalese residing outside Nepal
- Establish a global network and a common platform for Nepalese Diaspora
- Mobilize the knowledge, skills, capital and other resources within the disposal of NRNs for the socio economic development of Nepal…
- Institutionalization and financial sustainability of NRNA
- Continuation of Nepali Citizenship (CNC)
- Promote and support fair and equitable rights of Nepali migrant workers
- Promote and engage in sustainable social impact activities for the best interest of the greater…
- Promote and support fair and equitable rights of Nepali migrant workers.
- To promote Nepalese cultural heritage. Run awareness campaigns etc.
- Promote NRNs and foreign investment for sustainable tourism development
- Identify NRNA, skills…
Message From The Presidents
- Run FestNRNA UK SCC – England’s Run Fest is a virtual race that can be run or walked from any location you choose. You can run, jog, or walk on the road, on the trail, on the treadmill, at the gym, ...
- Community ProjectOur communities project for Kids ( arts and educational) and running challenge will posted soon…
- साइकल राइड च्यारिटीलण्डन। गैर आवासीय नेपाली संघ इंग्ल्यान्ड राज्य समन्वय परिषद यूकेले हेल्प नेपाल नेटवर्कद्वारा नेपालको धुलिखेल काभ्रे जिल्लामा निर्मित बालगृहका टुहुरा- टुहुरी बिधार्थीहरूको सहयोगार्थ एक च्यारिटी कार्यक्रम गर्ने भएको छ। साइकल राइड फर च्यारिटी (Cycle Ride for Charity ) नाम दिईएको ...
- Census 2020Census Day, March 21st 2021, and to maximise participation and completion of all possible detail accurately by our UK Nepali community.
Our Latest News
एनआरएनए इंग्ल्याण्ड राज्य समन्वय परिषदको भर्चुवल रनफेष्ट कार्यक्रमको औपचारिक उद्घाटन लण्डन । एनआरएनए इंग्ल्याण्ड राज्य समन्वय परिषदको भर्चुवल रनफेष्ट कार्यक्रम औपचारिक... Read More
Emal Us firstname.lastname@example.org
13 The Arcade, Aldershot,
GU11 1EE United Kingdom
GU11 1EE United Kingdom
Give Us Feedback
We always listen to community and working toward how to do better. If you have any questions or feedback about our campaign, project or our movement. Please feel free to contact us or give us feedback.